Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!




Akemashite Omedeto Gozaimasu. (Happy New Year!)

It has been a while since I have updated the blog last time.
Sure enough, it is already 2010!
Every year, how come it seems busier at the end of year?
I got married last October and yes it was fun but it was hectic.
Thanksgiving and Christmas followed right after and we had many family events.
Now it is already the New Year!
My husband and I went to my parents' for Gantan, New Year Day, to celebrate Oshogatsu, New Year Holiday.
My mother still cooks great traditional Japanese Osechi, Oshogatsu cooking, even though we have been here in America for almost 20 years.

I hope you had a great holiday and will continue to have a wonderful year in 2010!
Please come visit me here and this year, I will update more often!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment