Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Blog!


Hello everyone!
I created this blog because I felt every culture might be interested in learning more about  Japanese way of life. 

To give you some background about me, I was born in Japan and moved to California when I was in high school.  I had a chance to work on musicians touring Japan. I traveled all over the country there and encountered beautiful art, crafts, and foods. It was during this time that I decided that I wanted to share the Japanese lifestyle with the rest of the world.  So then I got inspired to open up a shop in Newport Beach, California where we sell Japanese handmade ceramic works, garden ornaments, books, and teas.

I hope to meet many new friends and show you what I have learned from my experiences in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment