Thursday, June 18, 2009

Event and Food


Our featured event, Beauty in Nature, is coming up.  I am so excited!!!
Every time we have an event, I cannot sleep deeply.

It's like being an elementary school kid going on a school trip.  That's what we have in Japan every year in spring time.
I was always so excited for not only being away from school, but the lunch box my mom made and snacks.  I did not like the bus ride so much though since I got sick easily.

Well, we are having my mom's homemade food at the reception.  This is an authentic Japanese mom's recipe.  We also are going to have something we did not have on school trip.  We are making this special amazake.  It is a traditional sweet Japanese alcohol made by sake rice, but we make it special.

I hope to see a lot people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment