Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beauty in Nature Reception




It was a really nice day last Saturday and the reception went really well.
My favorite of Emet's photos are the Koi series, especially the square ones you see in the photo above.
Each square is assembled by four square panels.  You can separate those into a vertical or horizontal line or however you want.
It is a very traditional Asian motif, but very contemporary as well.  I love the mixture!

Yo's wood carving workshop was held outside the shop.
He put a Japanese fisherman's ship flag on the ground for everyone to sit on.
I love those flags because of the vivid colors and the Japanese writing.
It is such a perfect idea to use it as a picnic sheet.  I will get one when I go to Japan next time.

The exhibition is until August 29th!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment